10 Days Certificate Programme on Research Methodology
The International Benevolent Research Foundation (IBRF) has launched the 10 Days Online Certificate Programme on Research Methodology for enabling the Masters’ Degree Holders of different disciplines in acquiring expert knowledge for conducting research with a view to get registered for the M.Phil / Ph.D and other research based programmes besides getting priority and preference while getting appointed for different teaching and R & D positions. The faculties of different academic institutions may upgrade themselves through this course also.
Master Degree in any discipline. Final Year students may also apply.
Students /Research Scholars /Faculty Members and other Academicians are eligible to participate.
Certificate on Research Methodology shall be awarded to all the successfully candidates by International Benevolent Research Foundation.
(1) Social Research, (2) Methods of Data Collection, (3) Introduction to Inference, (4) Hypotheses in Research, (5) Sampling Technique, (6) Measurement, Reliability and Validity, (7) Scales and Indexes, (8) Experimental and Quasi-experimental Research Design, (9) Survey Research, (10) Selection of Survey Method and Related Items, (11) Survey Research Design, (12) Data Analysis, (13) Qualitative Social Science Research Methodology, (14) Research Ethics, (15) Programme Evaluation and Policy Analysis, (16) Report Writing and Presentation
This course is based on Study materials. International Benevolent Research Foundation, Kolkata will provide the study materials of all the covered areas of this course in pdf format to all the admitted candidates.
Medium of Course:
Evaluation will be on the basis of submission of assignments.
Faculty/ Academician: INR 1000, Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 800, IBRF Members: INR 800
Mode of Payment of Course Fees:
Course fee can be send only through NEFT/Bank transfer/ Online Banking to the following account:
A/C Name: International Benevolent Research Foundation
Bank: DENA Bank, Kharda Branch, A/C No: 124810037666, IFSC code: BKDN0911248.
Step by step method for Registration:
- (1) Get the Registration Form downloaded and complete the same.
- (2) Email the filled-up Registration Form and Payment receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (3) Pay the Admission Fee by NEFT/ Bank transfer/ Mobile banking.
- (4) Receive the Registration Number and E-Study Materials.
- (5) Go through the e-study materials carefully.
- (6) Complete the assignments and send the same to the Institute by Email.
- (7) Receive the Certificate.
In case of any clarification, contact by phone/ WhatsApp on 24-Hours Helpline : 8017873737 or Email : email@example.com
|Download Brochure||Download Registration Form|